Are you able to see,
The love that I have for you?
A love so great, a love so pure,
Love that's oh so true?
We'll walk togethor in our thoughts,
Like we did when we hadn't met;
I'll hold your hand and get close to you,
The distance will remain yet.
If the darkness scares you, I shall
Light the sky with my love;
The beetle will sing, the owl shall hoot,
All wishing us 'mazal tov'!
I will give you a push,
When we'll sit on the swings;
The chains will squeak,
As we will go back and forth, like wings.
At last, when you will have to leave,
'Stay a little longer', I will implore;
You'll flick your hair and bat your eyelids,
And I'll melt at the sight I adore.
I'll bid you farewell, for another night
When through the park we shall stroll;
The beetle, the owl and the swings will wait,
Till the next time love takes it's toll.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
کاغز
ان کاغزوں کا کیا کروں تیرا نام جن پے لکھا تھا کورے رہے نا وہ، نا میں شائید ایسا ہی لکھا تھا
-
You cannot say you dont love me, No, you just can't. You cannot raise your hand and strike me, Even if you must, you just cant. You cann...
-
Come to me, and I'll show you a world With purple skies and amber rain; A world with us and no one else, No tears, no sorrow, no pain. A...
-
Water drips in the distance, The insects wiggle afar; I lie here half-awake, yet self-aware. He calously calls out to me, 'You're a ...
No comments:
Post a Comment