Hey you! Yeah, you there,
Lets gaze upon the stars in the sky;
Remember when we saw the moon togethor?
And the shooting stars flying by?
Come, lets run across the meadows,
Where the tulips can kiss our skin;
Is there any such place, oh love,
Where, in our thoughts, we haven't been?
Then let me hold your quivering hand,
So I may guide you to the light;
And baby, let me kiss you now,
That our hearts may take flight.
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
کاغز
ان کاغزوں کا کیا کروں تیرا نام جن پے لکھا تھا کورے رہے نا وہ، نا میں شائید ایسا ہی لکھا تھا
-
You cannot say you dont love me, No, you just can't. You cannot raise your hand and strike me, Even if you must, you just cant. You cann...
-
Come to me, and I'll show you a world With purple skies and amber rain; A world with us and no one else, No tears, no sorrow, no pain. A...
-
Water drips in the distance, The insects wiggle afar; I lie here half-awake, yet self-aware. He calously calls out to me, 'You're a ...
2 comments:
May I add your blog to my list?
I am lovin reading it
o wow did u write that!?
Post a Comment