I'll go blind, I'll go numb,
Hurt till everything's sore;
But I promise, from this day,
I just won't care any more.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
کاغز
ان کاغزوں کا کیا کروں تیرا نام جن پے لکھا تھا کورے رہے نا وہ، نا میں شائید ایسا ہی لکھا تھا
-
You cannot say you dont love me, No, you just can't. You cannot raise your hand and strike me, Even if you must, you just cant. You cann...
-
Come to me, and I'll show you a world With purple skies and amber rain; A world with us and no one else, No tears, no sorrow, no pain. A...
-
Water drips in the distance, The insects wiggle afar; I lie here half-awake, yet self-aware. He calously calls out to me, 'You're a ...
4 comments:
I wish not caring was as easy as it is to say i dont care
I know!!!
Why is it so difficult to 'not care'?
Why???
just because we humans never stop xpecting
this hope deep inside
keeps us hoping tat there will be a change....
[ouch]
Post a Comment