Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Guiding Light

Are you able to see,
The love that I have for you?

A love so great, a love so pure,
Love that's oh so true?

We'll walk togethor in our thoughts,
Like we did when we hadn't met;

I'll hold your hand and get close to you,
The distance will remain yet.

If the darkness scares you, I shall
Light the sky with my love;

The beetle will sing, the owl shall hoot,
All wishing us 'mazal tov'!

I will give you a push,
When we'll sit on the swings;

The chains will squeak,
As we will go back and forth, like wings.

At last, when you will have to leave,
'Stay a little longer', I will implore;

You'll flick your hair and bat your eyelids,
And I'll melt at the sight I adore.

I'll bid you farewell, for another night
When through the park we shall stroll;

The beetle, the owl and the swings will wait,
Till the next time love takes it's toll.

No comments:

کاغز

ان کاغزوں کا کیا کروں تیرا نام جن پے لکھا تھا کورے رہے نا وہ، نا میں شائید ایسا ہی لکھا تھا