There is lack of love in your hearts; I see it all the time.
There is evil all around us; You do it all the time.
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
کاغز
ان کاغزوں کا کیا کروں تیرا نام جن پے لکھا تھا کورے رہے نا وہ، نا میں شائید ایسا ہی لکھا تھا
-
You cannot say you dont love me, No, you just can't. You cannot raise your hand and strike me, Even if you must, you just cant. You cann...
-
Come to me, and I'll show you a world With purple skies and amber rain; A world with us and no one else, No tears, no sorrow, no pain. A...
-
Water drips in the distance, The insects wiggle afar; I lie here half-awake, yet self-aware. He calously calls out to me, 'You're a ...
1 comment:
true true very true
its evil and truly people show it all the time
Post a Comment