Monday, April 23, 2007

Worlds Apart

I am the dust beneath your feet,
And you, the brightest star in the sky;
I am lying here helpless and weak,
While you shine up above, so high.

In every grain, in every speck,
There is a feeling in my heart;
Where love resides, nothing else,
But we are two worlds apart.

Heed my prayers, listen to my pleas,
Do not ignore my call;
We have the chance to meet midway,
Yet you wont have to fall.

Maybe I expect too much,
But even a grain of dust can aspire;
Can we not be together?
Is it not what you desire?

And so this bit of dust swears,
Lest this love drives him mad;
That he shall cherish you, oh heavenly being,
And live the dreams that he had.

1 comment:

lizzie said...

Prayers dreams hopes are answered....everything just needs time....

کاغز

ان کاغزوں کا کیا کروں تیرا نام جن پے لکھا تھا کورے رہے نا وہ، نا میں شائید ایسا ہی لکھا تھا