Thursday, March 15, 2007

Whole New World

Come to me, and I'll show you a world
With purple skies and amber rain;

A world with us and no one else,
No tears, no sorrow, no pain.

A world where you will be the moon,
And the sun that lights my sky;

A world where the winds will sing to us,
When in the evening we shall sip chai.

A world where you and I will dance,
And sing to each other, songs of love;

A world in which I'll feed you cake,
And oranges too, there'll be plenty of.

A world where you will smile, and I
Will hold that moment forever;

A world where we shall stop time,
And yet, grow old togethor.

A world with fancy mirrors in our bedroom,
And a castle oh-so-grand;

A world where there will be dark alleys,
Where you'd ask me to hold your hand.

So come to me, and I'll show you a world
With purple skies and amber rain;

A world where I will love you forever,
And give you no sorrow and no pain.

1 comment:

lizzie said...

:)
tats sweet and wishfully thinking for it to be true too :)

کاغز

ان کاغزوں کا کیا کروں تیرا نام جن پے لکھا تھا کورے رہے نا وہ، نا میں شائید ایسا ہی لکھا تھا